Dear Festival Supporters:
Due to the outbreak of COVID_19, and in the interest of maintaining the health and safety of our valued visitors, artists, volunteers, community, and staff, the Directors of the Spanish Peaks International Celtic Music Festival have decided that it is in the best interest of all to cancel the 2020 Festival. It is with great sadness that we felt it necessary to make this decision, but we know that it was the right choice. We’d like to add, for those of you who are not aware, that we made this decision with the valued input of numerous patrons of past festivals.
We would, however, ask you to mark your calendars for September 16 – 19, 2021 for our 16th Annual Celtic Music Festival, which promises to be bigger and better than ever. We also invite you to follow us and “like” us on Facebook and view our webpage for updates, items of interest to the Celtic world, and ways that you might be able to support us and our artist throughout the coming months. As always, we thank you for your continued support.
Banda Taverna, In the Age of COVID July 5, 2020 - Saudações amigos do Festival If you attended the 2019 Festival you likely experienced the treat that is Banda Taverna, from Belo Horizonte in Brazil. Because they were denied a working […] Spanish Peaks Piping Retreat Holds on to Hope for 2020 July 4, 2020 - Tentatively Re-Scheduled for September 25-27, 2020 We’re still planning, and hoping, that the Spanish Peaks Pipe Retreat will take place this year. Our sponsor, the Spanish Peaks International Celtic Music […] Song for the Day from Ed Miller July 2, 2020 - Longtime Festival favorite, Ed Miller, is currently treating his Facebook followers to a song for each day. If you know Ed you certainly know his gifts include a rich knowledge […]