LV = LA VETA WAL = WALSENBURG
All daytime events take place at La Veta venues except as specified.
- FESTIVAL OFFICE at La Veta School of the Arts (LVSA), 105 W Ryus Ave, across from La Veta Park, access via alley
- LVSA FRONT RM – La Veta School of the Arts, Front Room, 105 W Ryus Ave, across from La Veta Park, access via alley
- LV PARK PVLN – La Veta Park Pavilion, N of Ryus Ave
- LV INN PUB – La Veta Inn Pub, 133 W Ryus Ave
- CROSSING – Francisco Crossing, 300 S Main Street, LV
- DEERPRINT – Deerprint Wine & Bistro, 106 E Francisco St, LV
- LIBRARY UL – La Veta Library, Upper Level, 310 S Main St
- 1899 INN – 1899 Inn, 314 S Main St, LV
- MTHDST CH UL, MTHDST CH LL – La Veta United Methodist Church, Upper Level & Lower Level, 420 S Main St
- LVHS MUSIC RM – La Veta High School Music Room, 126 E Garland St, access at NE corner
- LVHS MAIN – La Veta High School Main Building, 126 E Garland, central entrance
- LV COMM CTR – La Veta Community Center, 131 E Ryus Ave
- EMSDEN – Katharine Emsden’s house, 202 E Ryus Ave, LV
- 4H BARN – 4-H Barn, E Moore Ave & Walnut St, 2nd stop sign
UPTOP, GARDNER, WALSENBURG & CUCHARA VENUES
UPTOP – Uptop Ghost Town at the top of Old La Veta Pass, West on Hwy 160, left at MM281or276, go to top of road.
GARDNER COMM CTR – Gardner Community Center, West on Hwy 69, 26 miles from Walsenburg. Located at Hwy 69 and N corner of County Rd.
WASH SCH THTR – Washington School Theater, 201 E 5th St, Walsenburg. East at the light at 5th St, one block up on the right.
MINERS PK 6TH ST – Miners Park, SW corner of 6th & Main, Walsenburg.
DOGBAR CUCHARA – Dog Bar & Grill, 34 Cuchara Ave E, Cuchara.